Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Lukaitis Photo

Lukaitis Photo is the parent company for all that I do. Started in January 2005 I formed a photography company to make my work a business. It went from a hobby to a full fledged business. Working for Raceway News I covered each motocross event at Raceway Park for publication in the paper. I found that my photos were not enough and I should try an better my writing as well. So I did. Covering motocross racing in the great state of New Jersey is what I've been waiting for. While working on expanding my business I saw a need for more web presence. Launching this winter will be 2 new websites which I will explain in more detail later. As for now check out my work in Raceway News ( Free copies available upon request ) or in my portfolio section of Lukaitis Photo.com.
Thanks for your interest.

No comments:

NJ Motocross.....the blog

This blog is written and maintained by Scott Lukaitis and Lukaitis Photo. If you like what you see check our associate sites at njmotocross.com or lukaitisphoto.com. Questions or comments can be addressed to me directly at scott@njmotocross.com Thanks and enjoy!

GO TO NJ Motocross NOW