Saturday, October 20, 2007

end of the season

As the motocross season winds down I will take this opportunity to reflect on the year that was 2007. With the launch of the motopages and nj motocross I have been given a fantastic opportunity to learn more about the sport I love. As a motocross fan as long as I can remember 2007 has brought me more into the history of racing in NJ. My home track Raceway Park has had a fantastic season and except for one race relatively rain free. They had the opportunity to host a Loretta Lynn's qualifier, a National Supermoto, and a national ATV event. Not to mention the 31st annual KROC. 2008 is shaping up to be even more exciting with some great new additions and races planned. More on that as the complete details become available. 2008 will also feature the launch of NJ Motocross the magazine. The plan as of right now is to produce a quarterly print issue to supplement the website and tell the story of motocross as it relates to New Jersey. With such a rich history in racing and great characters associated with it I hope you'll enjoy what we have to say.
Off to the last race of the season for me. This weekend's Raceway Park race October 21st. See you there.

No comments:

NJ Motocross.....the blog

This blog is written and maintained by Scott Lukaitis and Lukaitis Photo. If you like what you see check our associate sites at njmotocross.com or lukaitisphoto.com. Questions or comments can be addressed to me directly at scott@njmotocross.com Thanks and enjoy!

GO TO NJ Motocross NOW