Thursday, February 28, 2008

Opening Day right around the corner

The 2008 Raceway Park motocross season is upon us. Hopefully everyone enjoyed their time off from racing this winter but I for one could hardly wait for the season to start.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and kind words last season. I have had the opportunity to get to know many of you personally and enjoy sharing my work with you on a weekly basis. I have spent the winter of 2007-2008 working on and planning some exciting new projects that I think you will enjoy.
As you may have already seen during the 2007 season I launched The Motopages and NJ Motocross. Both websites were designed to increase the visibility of the local motocross community. The Motopages has become the local directory for goods and services for and by local racers. It allows for networking for business between riders and they do for a living. NJ Motocross is a website that is designed to cover all things motocross in and about the great state of New Jersey. The constantly evolving site has served to record the states racing history in one spot. With today’s ever evolving internet society I have jumped into the blogosphere with two interesting projects. www.njmotocross.blogspot.com is comprised of frequently updated information from anything motocross New Jersey related. Weather updates, results and other information can be posted quickly and often. Photos and results usually within a day of the event as well as links to and copies of published NJ Motocross items. www.lukaitisphoto.wordpress.com will become the place to stop first to see photos from each race. As soon as they are done and posted we’ll let you know.
By subscribing to our site feeds you’ll never be out of touch. So I’ll be busy this season and I hope you’ll join me in my adventure.
I am looking forward to another season…see you at the track.
Scott

No comments:

NJ Motocross.....the blog

This blog is written and maintained by Scott Lukaitis and Lukaitis Photo. If you like what you see check our associate sites at njmotocross.com or lukaitisphoto.com. Questions or comments can be addressed to me directly at scott@njmotocross.com Thanks and enjoy!

GO TO NJ Motocross NOW